Wednesday, August 5, 2009

STOP IT! ... or start it... which ever way you want to look at it.

STOMACH FAT IS NOT HEALTHY STOMACH FAT IS NOT HEALTHY STOMACH FAT IS NOT HEALTHY.

I need to keep telling myself that apparently. I don't know what else it'll take to get it through to me that OCCASSIONALLY eating well/moderate doesn't make me LOSE WEIGHT. Maintaining weight is great too... Just not when you have about 40 lbs to lose!

Today i will go home, work out. Wait until the BF gets home, order the eliptical and get the elipitical by next week so that i seriously have NO MORE FREAKIN EXCUSES!!!

I have been feeling vertigo-ish lately. But i think that if i go home, take my medicine and then work out after relaxing for a little while, i'll feel fine. I hope.

You will never have time unless you make it. Right now I've got to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment