Friday, August 14, 2009

my journey towards transFIRMation

So yesterday was the "Cardio Party" day. Holy crap! It got me sweating in no time... but I seriously couldn't do the moves at all. I tried... but not probably not as hard as I could have because I got pretty frustrated. Today I'm going to do the "Hi-Def Express" workout and also the cardio express workout in hopes that I learn the moves better ... and to make up for being a whimp yesterday. I realize i should have just worked on my elliptical instead for the 40 minutes... but after 15 minutes of frustration and my mouth hurting from a recent trip to the dentist I was ready to call it quits.

I think today, when i get home from work i'm going to do the following:

- find the Firm video that I know and love for days that I don't want to do the cardio party.
- do a 20 minute warm up on the ellipitcal (since i didn't do it this morning)
- Hi-Def Express
- Cardio Express

Get me feeling like i'm doing something. Plus, it'll get me ready for tomorrow's beach outting. not that I'm ready to be in a bikini by any means... but maybe it'll tighten some of the jigglies. Here's to hoping anyway!

Also, yesterday I did very well with eating a balanced day's worth of food. Maybe it helped that I could hardly chew anything... but i was proud of myself and can't wait for Sunday to do the measurements and weighing... just to see if there is even a slight change! --Though i'm not going to be discouarged if there isn't a physical change yet. Losing weight is almost more about the mental than it is the physical... and I'm feeling pretty good and motivated mentally! So that will result in great physical changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment