Sunday, August 16, 2009

Disappointment

I have to say I was overwhelmed by a feeling of disappointment today. I know that it has only been one week since I started taking this transformation thing seriously... And honestly, i know that I haven't tried as hard as I should... But when I stepped on the scale this morning and realized that i haven't lost anything... in fact, i have gained a pound... makes me feel really shitty. Hopeless i guess.

Yesterday i spent the day at a water park. I wore a bikini. I went with two of the skinniest girls i know. And I felt alright. I knew that there were going to be people there who looked great and others that looking awful (in my opinion). And I did learn a very valuable truth... we are all just human. This standard that I'm trying to set for myself... It's not unrealistic. But, I know that I have to be patient. Even if that is hard.

I feel really bad right now.. But maybe that's a good thing? I know all the crap i ate last week. I know that three oreos equal 4 pts. I know this. And that'll help me get to where I want to be. I just have to be patient. It's not going to happen over night. Unfortunately. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment