Monday, April 6, 2009

ok i lied

I continued to eat like shit, stay in bed all day, and pretty much feel every ounce of fat making itself at home somewhere new on my body.

Today, i weigh 166lbs. I would like to at least weight 150 for my graduation in 61 days -- and that's still on the heavy side, in my opinion.

I have 61 days (9 weeks)

I have 9 weeks to lose at least 16 lbs. If i lose 2 lbs a week, that'll leave me at 18lbs, 2 lbs over my 16 lbs goal.

Furthermore, i have formal coming up in May. I bought two different dresses and i doubt i can fit into either of them. So i'm going to aim for the 18 lbs by june 6th... but i'm hoping for a complete change in body shape in the next month... Ambitious or stupid? Either or... it's my fault that i'm just realizing NOW how much time i DON'T HAVE...

ass.

Week of April 5 - 11

Start weight: 116lbs

Monday: Run at the gym, the firm dvd
Tuesday: Run at the gym, the firm dvd
Wednesday: Run at the gym, the firm dvd
Thursday: Run at the gym, the firm dvd
Friday: Run at friend's house
Saturday: 5k

End Weight:


Week of April 12 - 18 The firm, Debbie and Amanda week

Start weight

Sunday:
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:

End Weight:

No comments:

Post a Comment