Sunday, April 12, 2009

Been slacking on the pictures AND the eating right...

Wow. These are definitely the worst pictures I've ever taken.

I went to the doctor on thursday and on top of finding out that i'm sick with my second inner-ear infection which effects my balance and i'm generally just dizzy all the time. Blah. But yeah, in addition to finding out that i was sick. I also found out that i weight 172 pounds.

I can't even explain the feeling i got when the big weight met 150lbs and then the small weight glided effortlessly towards the 20lbs mark. WHAT?! 172 lbs. It's so hard to not keep thinking about the easiest ways out. Ya know, those pills that surely cause cancer...

I keep making excuses. "I'm out of town.. it's okay to eat here" "one last time" "Oh, tomorrow."

Well.. here are the pictures. Worse than ever.

Also, new dates to keep in mind:

5/2: Formal: Goal Weight: 162 lbs
6/6: Graduation day Goal weight: 152 lbs
7/12: Beach Vacation Goal weight: 142 lbs
8/20: Time to buy new "teacher" clothes Goal Weight: 132 lbs

My ultimate goal is 130lbs. But, damn, i remember when "130 was the heaviest I had ever been!" and now i'm trying to work off 40 pounds on top of that!

Okay. Time to get serious.



Standing regularly with thighs touching.. or what i've recently learned is also called "Chub Rub."
How far away i have to stand in order to not feel such "Chub Rub". I also think it's interesting that the left (or in this picture, right.) side of my body is shaped the way it is.
Easter Egg face blocker :)


This is one of the more distrubing awakenings... My fat rolls officially have fat rolls! Plus, the stretch marks are getting darker and darker.

No comments:

Post a Comment