Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I've Fallen Off the Wagon...

---Whatever that means...

Emotions suck. Emotions suck hardcore! I feel like I am being suffocated by my emotions!

I was doing really well. I was going to the gym and if i didn't go to the gym I would either work out at home or go on a long walk with the boyfriend. Even on the day of my last post where I said i didn't out work.. I ended up going on a two mile walk! It was the day after that (Monday?) that ruined me.

Recently I've been so stressed and frustrated with my professors, to the point of tears.... That my mood has just been unbearable. Now I've realized (yet again) that if it's not one thing, it's another. This time it's at least connected though. Because of my unfair grade, i'm being punished by my extracurriculars. It's spring term, senior year... This is it. I don't get another try. I'm done after this.

Well, the point is... that I finally put the grade behind me... I was finally excited about my new classes.... and then this organization starts riding my ass and bringing it all up again. It's the first official week of classes and I'm already planning that this weekend I'm going to be playing "catch-up" on my readings! WTF!

Not to mention the point of this blog... which is to lose the weight! To get healthy! To complete a 5k without dying. I just weighed myself and I weigh 168lbs this morning. I've been eating like shit since sunday. I've been feeling like shit since before then. shit shit shitty shit shit. Yeah.

Today I have a packed-full day. Class, work, work again, lab and then maybe a meeting that i haven't decided yet if i'm going to.

I know.. you're never going to have time unless you make it. But today... I don't have time. Because I have to fit in everything i didn't do yesterday and everything I have to do today into a day that I have very limited time!

Okay. Enough bitching. i'm feeling a little bit better. Thankfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment