Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Now that the school year is over...

I have more time to focus on my goals.

First one being: KEEP UP WITH THE BLOG BETTER! I know that by keeping up with the blog on a daily or bi-daily basis I'll be able to remind myself of how i'm going about obtaining my goal.

2. Not get bogged down by working. This summer I will be working full time at a not-so-exciting job. I will have nearly no access to sunlight, will be in front of a computer/phone for 7-8 hours a day. This is exhausting work, even though i'm not doing anything. Or rather than exhausting it's just not mentally stimulating. I know myself... I know that when I get home all i'm going to want to do is lay in bed with the boyfriend and the cats, eat dinner and then maybe watch a movie. BUT THIS CANNOT BE MY LIFE!! NO NO NO!

3. ACTUALLY GO TO THE Y! I've been paying for two months now... and I haven't gone once. Part of that was because I got vertigo again... and working out with vertigo isn't safe. But being busy isn't an excuse and being lazy is an even lamer excuse than being busy! So i'm going! I'm going to make a schedule and i'm going to stick with it! And I'm going to DO something about my problem!

4. Try this: http://hundredpushups.com/index.html . If it works out I'll take the pull-ups and the sqwats too. If it doesn't work out... It doesn't work out, whatever.. I have other options. This might even be a fun challenge to do with my boyfriend.

5. Speaking of boyfriend..... WE NEED TO STOP EATING OUT ALL OF THE TIME! Which means I need to start cooking more. And learn how to cook things other than pasta!

6. Eat more balanced meals.

7. Not eat/drink so many empty calories. I'm not real interested in getting drunk every weekend anyway.... But if i do drink... just make it worth something.

I think those are all of my goals right now. But if you do read... It might be a long, bitching summer! I'm at 170. I keep getting bigger! I have a lot of work to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment