Tuesday, June 23, 2009

day two

and i'm feeling really good. I already feel energized and happy. I mean, the point/eating thing is really hard. Especially when you invite people over and your boyfriend makes not only a delicious meal, but also a delicious and tempting chocolate cake! (i denied the cake after stealing just a few licks of the frosting) Or when you have a friend surprise you at work with a chocolate doughnut. But it's working out. I'm definitely more aware of what i'm eating. I'm definitely aware of how much i'm allowing into my body.

The best part is that I'm having a great time at the gym. Even if i only go for 30 minutes... i feel SO good afterward! SO GOOD! It is the best part of my day. And I haven't come home upset/frustrated/fiesty like i had been doing since my summer hours started... Which is not only fantastic for me, but also those who surround themselves with me.

I have a gym buddy but it's less about working out together and more about giving each other the motivation to go, point blank. Tomorrow, she can't go. Thursday I can't go. and Friday she's leaving for vacation. I think she'll be back on tuesday... but i'll just have to find the motivation in myself. It's open until 9. I can do it :)

I just have to remember to weigh myself in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment