Monday, July 27, 2009

I would imagine

that reading this blog is quite boring. Especially since i have been failing epically. I have learned a few things, however, in the last few weeks:

1. a muffin from a local restaurant here is HALF of my daily points. I wish i figured that out BEFORE i ate it for breakfast.

2. French Fries, less surprisingly, are also half my points for the day. I wish i cared enough to look that up before i decided to eat those today too!

3. The yogurt that i like eating has absolutely no fiber in it..

4. Clothes, even the slightest shorts and tank tops, weight a lot more than one might imagine.


Anyway -- Yesterday was day zero. My boyfriend and I took pictures of each other, naked. We weighed ourselves. We measured multiple areas of our bodies, and then we made a spread sheet. Now, every Sunday we will continue to do the same thing. I currently weigh in at 172, and him at 180. We both have the same "chest" size. His being more about width of the chest and back, mine being actual breast size... but i think just figuring that out even made him more aware of what's going on in his own body.

However, after our vacation and our weekend home, it was really reassuring to know that he does still think i'm as sexy as ever, even though I think i'm gross. Saturday I got all dressed up to go out with some friends... and it was really nice to feel wanted. And I knew he wanted me all day long. --Well he told me, it wasn't that hard to figure out.

Today i just need to make sure I get a work out in. Yesterday we played softball and I worked up a sweat, and i was clearly working out some aspects of my body because i'm extremely tight and sore today... but i need a REAL work out. Or at least I need a harder one. So i can feel better about myself. And sweating. God, i hate sweating. haha

Anyway... now that my boyfriend is on board with this too... I feel a lot better.. Maybe we'll even go for a run tonight when the sun goes down.

No comments:

Post a Comment